Have you always wanted to keep bees but don't know where to start? Do you have space on your property for a pollinator garden? Having trouble deciding which native or naturalized tree/shrub species will survive at your cottage? Have a sugar bush that needs maintenance? A woodlot that needs thinned to preserve the longevity of the stand? Operate a hobby farm and need some help with income ideas or some short term labour to complete a project?
These are all pretty random questions, but we have a pretty random skill set! We can never list all of our experience so if you want to implement something new on your property, drop us a line to see if we can help!
Some of the operations we have experience managing:
- Honeybee yards - purchase, care, and winterization of bees; extraction of honey
- Maple syrup - set-up, execution and maintenance of both gravity and pump operated systems
- Fish stocking/aquaculture
- Identification services
- Sustainable tree removal - both aerially and from the ground
- Tree planting and maintenance
- Firewood cutting/splitting
- Shoreline/property naturalization
- Erosion control
- Edible mushroom establishment
- Creation of soaps, lotions, lip balms, moisturizing and soothing creams
- Dog walking/animal care
- Horse training/breaking
- Biology talks/adventures - looking for a fun birthday party idea? Our biologist and ecologist will guide a walk to introduce the nature, flora and fauna of the area. Customizable for season, ecosystem, species, etc.
- Photography safari - if you've always wanted to photograph or film a specific animal, give us a shout! Chances are, we know where to find them and can prep an area, guide you or just advise
email@example.com 705-286-BUGS (2847)